Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Spaghetti with a twist



After I made the soup , it is about time for me to have my lunch but I didn't cook my rice yet .So , instead of eating rice I decided to eat spaghetti . I always used to the same way of cooking spaghetti in a pot of hot water and serve . But today i make it a twist .

Ingredients:
1 hand grip of spaghetti
2 tablespoon of oil
5 cups of water
2 cloves of garlic


Instruction :
Put a pot of 5-cups water to boil (on high heat)
Put in the spaghetti into boiling water
Keep it in the pot for 10 minutes .
Remove the noodles from the water into a plate

For a twist:
Put finely chopped garlic and oil into the frying pan , until it is fragrant .
Add in the spaghetti ,mix it .
And serve with the tangy vegetable soup.

1 serving


My opinion:
When i sinked my teeth in, I tasted the fragrant smell of garlic and the soup . It is special to me as i have never eaten spaghetti with garlic smell !

No comments: